Free download the Intel Chipset Identification Utility 2.91 For Windows Server 2003/98/NT/Me here, click on the “Download” button also please confirm that you install the driver in the tips as it’s mentioned in this entry in order to avoid any problems. Yet still, you also can search various Intel drivers or utilities in this site totally free with the device name as keywords.
Intel Chipset Identification Utility 2.91 Windows Server 2003/98/NT/Me.
The file above contains the Intel® Chipset Identification Utility. This utility provides an easy way to identify the specific Intel chipset that is located on your motherboard. This information can be used to determine if your system supports software such as the Intel® Application Accelerator, Intel® Chipset Software Installation Utility, or Intel’s Graphics Drivers.**Note: This utility will only identify your chipset, not your processor.**To identify what type of Intel® processor you have, such as the Pentium® III processor, Pentium 4 processor, or Celeron® processor, download the Intel® Processor Frequency ID Utility.
Subject: Intel Chipset Identification Utility 2.91 For Windows Server 2003/98/NT/Me
System: Windows Server 2003, Windows Server 2003 Standard Edition, NT, WinME, Win9X
Size: 120 KB
Intel Driver and Utility Installation Guidelines
- Click “Download” button to download the Intel Chipset Identification Utility 2.91 For Windows Server 2003/98/NT/Me, when the “Download Center” page appears, the download will begin automatically, if not, Click to Download the file (chiputil.exe) manually.
- When The “Save In” dialog appears, choose a path on your HDD and Click “Save”, then the download will start, when the Download Complete window appears, click “Close”. The file has been saved into your HDD.
- Find and double-click the driver package named chiputil.exe. The Self-Extracting dialog appears and prompts you to extract or unzip to a path, remember this path so the executable (I.e. Setup.exe) file can be found later, and click “OK” to start file self-extracing.
- After completing the file extraction, if the Self-Extractor window is still open, close it, and click the Start button, click “Run”, type the path of the driver in the Open textbox and then click “OK”.
- Then follow the on-screen instructions to complete the driver or utility installation.
Note: The original authors, vendors or developers of Intel Chipset Identification Utility 2.91 For Windows Server 2003/98/NT/Me own its property. You can download it for free, and if you want to use Intel Chipset Identification Utility 2.91 For Windows Server 2003/98/NT/Me for other prupose, please contact the authors, vendors or developers.
Despite the fact that we sometimes install extra intel drivers as well as utilities, such as desktop and also chipset, a computer includes a variety of pre-installed components components. This varies via program BIOS along with motherboards to help network business and directing equipment. Be it built-in hardware or maybe something everyone set up, each and every device requires a driver so that you can work as desired.